Click here to play (plays in browser; no sound in Internet Explorer)
Click here for the Jupitelite project page
- Added intro cutscene
- Switched to mouse-controlled menus
- Added illustrations to instruction signs in level 1
- Added arrow guides to moving platforms
- Changed death pits to highly toxic, radioactive, thermonuclear, high fructose, verdant-colored ooze
- Upon death your heart rate is automatically reset to its lowest setting
- Creating level 2
- Solving the sound issue for Internet Explorer
My original mentality behind the button-controlled menus was to prevent players from switching back and forth between using the mouse and keyboard. But I found that other games often used the mouse for menus and keyboard for gameplay just fine.
Holly, our artist, did a great job with the cutscene. It does a great job in providing a simple story and a compelling reason to play.
I'm looking forward to hear what others have to say and creating level 2!