- Added Infinite Lives Mode. Now you can play though the game without getting a game over. The only downside is that your score will not appear on the High Scores List.
- Bigger buttons on the Main Menu screen.
- A Back button added to the Controls screen to take you back to the Main Menu.
- Replaced previous music with Creative Commons-licensed music. Credits for music can be viewed on the Credits screen.
- Added the header back to the top of the game window.
- Now you can download a .zip file with the .exe and start playing right away!
- Added the Quladrin Game Design Document to the Qualdrin page. It will be changed in the future to reflect this current update.
- Level 3! One day you will be reality!
Infinite Lives Mode is an accessibility measure that addresses those issues. It's not a way to belittle players who do not play (what is now) Classic Mode. If anything, it's a gateway to learning the game before competing for the high score. That being said, if a player doesn't care about high scores, then why put them up to the standards of competitive players?
EDIT: The AbleGamers Foundation’s Game Accessibility Guidelines calls game mechanics like infinite lives Reward System Balance. You can read more about other accessibility measures on their website.